Taking you where you want to be…..
There Communications, led by seasoned communications and media strategist Fiona Hando, works with senior executives to build personal and organisational brands that provide long-term reputational resilience.
With access to graphic designers, photographers and a full multi-media production house, There Communications provides end-to-end solutions ranging from high-impact advocacy campaigns to stakeholder engagement programs and issues management.
With more than 25 years experience in senior State and local government media and communications roles, There Communications integrates a keen insight into the needs and challenges facing the public sector.
In previous roles Fiona has:
- Led the strategy and media campaign development that resulted in the reversal of the extended clearway legislation;
- Built strong public profiles for organisations and politicians;
- Undertaken four-week international study of community engagement techniques across Scotland, Canada and the United States;
- Managed the communications and stakeholder relations surrounding highly sensitive issues ranging from land contamination to major road and public facility closures;
- Developed comprehensive communications strategies for major infrastructure delivering including the redevelopment of Harold Holt swimming pool;
- Mentored young professional and built team capability
With excellent, media and government contacts and sound political judgement, There Communications works with you to develop strategy-based communications, media and advocacy solutions to build reputational resilience for your organisation.